Saturday, January 28, 2012

Proud Mama!

I'd like to introduce you to my absolutely amazing daughter, Jordan!  She is the one who first introduced me to to 'blogging' and got me hooked!  Jordan and I worked together last spring/summer at a tree planting camp as cook and baker.  You can see here one of Jordan's many trays of muffins she baked over the course of the season!  I went to school for and have worked as a cook in previous years, but Jordan had only baked cookies at home, so for her this was a huge endeavor!  And she did a fantastic job!!  I was so impressed!
Jordan is my 2nd oldest child.  She was married just a month after we had been away at the camp working, and has now settled into married life with Daniel.  They have started their family with the addition of Cheza, a border collie puppy...my grandpup!
Jordie has spent time in Kenya volunteering in an orphanage, is very creative and as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!
You can get to know Jordan and visit her lovely blog here at Journeys are Good.
Check out Jordan's blog for some amazing photos of this wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. I love getting feedback from you. Please take the time to let me know what you think of this post, and also, if you are a blogger in need of some blog-love, leave your site address so I can go visit you too!