Monday, September 26, 2011

Time to head home.

Alley and Zac meet Aladdin!
Well, we are now almost home after 2 1/2 weeks away on our  Disneyland Road Trip.   It has been an absolutely awesome time and we have had so much fun!  We will be back in our own beds tomorrow night after one last day of travelling.  We have been really fortunate with the weather and it only rained today since our trip began, and that was short lived and also while we were staying at my sister, Heather's place in Tacoma.  So, no wet tent!  I will post more about our trip once we are back home and settled in.  Until then, here are some pictures of some of our adventures!






At the San Diego Zoo.

Zac at the San Diego Zoo.

A petting zoo in Bandon, Ore.  This is me cradling a 6 month old opossum named Rebel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. I love getting feedback from you. Please take the time to let me know what you think of this post, and also, if you are a blogger in need of some blog-love, leave your site address so I can go visit you too!