Monday, September 5, 2011

Dear Deer!

Behind the house we have a very tasty bush
 which this young fella seems to enjoy.
 These 2 fellas have been hanging around our property this summer, helping themselves to a few of my flowers and our horse shed.  I enjoy having them here, but wish Zoey, our dog, would stop thinking they need to be chased off!  Today, I sat behind the house with her while we watched this young one nibble on leaves from a bush only 20 feet from us.  The deer kept and eye on us, but didn't seem to be too concerned.  Eventually, he wandered off down the hill, reappearing a little later in front of the house.  This little guy has spikes that are different lengths.
Making himself at home in the horse shed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. I love getting feedback from you. Please take the time to let me know what you think of this post, and also, if you are a blogger in need of some blog-love, leave your site address so I can go visit you too!