Sunday, November 9, 2014

For The Love of Fonts!

It amazes me how the word 'FREE' makes so many people pay attention!  It doesn't matter what it is...if it's free, I'll take 2!
Free fonts are one way to satisfy that lust for free things!  Fonts are such a cool way to express yourself in your blog posts, letters, cards, scrapbooks...you name it!  I admit, I am a font addict.  I love the swirly, twirly ones....the blocky, solid ones....the crazy, quirky ones! I never met a font I didn't like!
I've gathered 20 fonts and the links to where to get them for you to try out.
If you need instructions on how to download them here a a coupe of links to help you out-
*Mac-
*PC-




Try some out and let me know what you think! Who knows, you may become the next member of 'font-aholics'!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. I love getting feedback from you. Please take the time to let me know what you think of this post, and also, if you are a blogger in need of some blog-love, leave your site address so I can go visit you too!