Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Yay!!! I'm a Winner!!!

Winner for Starlight!!!

I am so excited!  I got an email today from June at Gammies' Primitive Attic telling me that I won her sweet Starlight snow lady!  I am just tickled!!
June makes some wonderful primitive dolls and I am so thrilled to be getting one!  Can you tell I'm grinning?
Here is a Valentines Day stocking she has listed on eBay at the moment.  So cute! She is so creative!
Take a wander on over to June's place!  Tell her Sue at the Little Shack sent you and said to say hello!
NOW ON EBAY
THANKS  JUNE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sue thank you so much..It is wonderful to know that my prims are liked. I am so glad you won. Enjoy and always have that wonderful smile on your face...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I love getting feedback from you. Please take the time to let me know what you think of this post, and also, if you are a blogger in need of some blog-love, leave your site address so I can go visit you too!