Friday, August 5, 2011

These Boot Are Made For ????

I had to share these cute little cowboy boots I found at the New To You Thrift Store in Smithers, BC! I'm not sure if they will fit my sweet granddaughter, Taylor, or not. She is almost 3 years old and has spent the last year battling luekemia. She is now in the maintenance stage of her treatment and is doing great! Not too long ago she went for her first horseback ride and was not at all afraid. A very brave little girl indeed! Maybe next time she comes to visit Nana Sue (that's me!) she will be able to wear them and go for a ride on my horse, Tucker. If they don't fit...I'm thinking yellow pansies would look cute growing in them!















Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. I love getting feedback from you. Please take the time to let me know what you think of this post, and also, if you are a blogger in need of some blog-love, leave your site address so I can go visit you too!