Friday, January 13, 2012

Sunrise at The Little Shack

This morning, as I was pouring my 1st cup of coffee, I noticed the whole interior of the house seemed to be a pinkish colour.  Here's the reason why!



From the deck on the front of the Shack.



Looking south.

It's moments like these that I remember why this house appealed to me when we bought it.  I can look past all the unfinished, still waiting to be done projects and jobs. I can pause and appreciate the beauty and seclusion of our hillside.  It helps me to refocus and gives me the encouragement I need to keep trying to get it done, so one day I can just sit and enjoy it.

1 comment:

Your comments make my day. I love getting feedback from you. Please take the time to let me know what you think of this post, and also, if you are a blogger in need of some blog-love, leave your site address so I can go visit you too!