Thursday, December 22, 2011

Daily Devotionals via Email!

Today, in the midst of all our holiday preparations, I thought I'd share a wonderful devotional that I have been subscribed to for several years now.  It is published by Crosswalk .com, which in itself is a wealth of resources.  The devotional I have been enjoying each morning is called Girlfriends in God.  Each is written by one of 3 women...Mary Southerland, Sharon Jaynes and Gwen Smith.  I have been fed daily by their stories and the relating scripture...I have laughed and cried as I've been touched by God as He uses this tool to speak to me personally.
If you are a busy mom, like me, and find it hard to make time for a devotional each day, then I highly recommend you check out this wonderful service.  I have mine delivered each day via my email.  How many of us check our email several times each day?  I know I do.  So, if I can make time for that, why not the few minutes it takes to read my GIG devotional?  It has had a profound impact on my life and I just can't say enough good things about it!  I hope you'll go and check it out and find out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. I love getting feedback from you. Please take the time to let me know what you think of this post, and also, if you are a blogger in need of some blog-love, leave your site address so I can go visit you too!